Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Free To Be Me

I have entered a scholarship contest to attend a Retreat for Women who have blogs. Go figure!

I love the name "FREE TO BE ME" wow.....

Since my unemployment began in March I have stumbled upon a whole new world on the internet.

No, not just my farms, my yoville world, and my tropical island, pillow fights, water fights, and Twitter but a world of Women who share what God has given them.

I discovered the world of ministry in blogging.... wow, what a concept.

While checking for jobs, applying for unemployment, I could write down all the "stuff" God was putting in me.

I had an outlet.

My concern was, I'm not that computer savvy, html and links, and all are a foreign concept to me.

Slowly, as I take baby steps, I'm learning enough to put the words He has given me out there.

It's not fancy and certainly not professional, but it is from my heart and I believe that has to count for something.

When the Single Mother's Ministry I was helping with was stopped by the church I was attending, I had no where to "get rid" of the words God would put in my heart. I kept writing lessons and shared them with a few close friends.

I am so happy to be able to share what He has given me and so honored that He would give me words to say.

So, if your reading this, I would like to thank you for being here.

I can only pray that as He gives me words and I put them out there for people to read, somewhere in the process a few hearts will be touched.

Whatever He is putting in front of you, step out. Even if it's something you've never done before or never even thought of before, it could be the beginning of a whole new adventure for you and God. Don't be afraid, He's holding you up and if you fall flat on your face, He'll pick you up and set you on your way.

If you are interested in more information on the retreat there's a link on the side bar of my blog. I have no idea how to put it in here so you'll just have to look for it! :)

Blessings
Princess, Daughter of the King of Kings
Mother of Princesses and Princes
Grandmother of Royalty

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl I am extremely impress on how God is using you...It is an honor to say your my sista...Keep up the encouraging words...It surly blessed me...love you dearly!

    Cathy Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I hope you win! Then we'll work on the next hurdle :) I believe with all my heart God wants you at this retreat, Wendy. He will make a way.

    You are loved.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy,

    My first visit at your blog. Wanted to stop by to let you know I had received your entry on my blog and I'm adding your name in the bowl. Drawing is being done this evening and posted tomorrow morning.

    Looking forward to visiting your blog again soon. You have a very nice header.

    Blessings and peace!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your company!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Labels

    Prayer (11) battle gear (11) Faith (5) Family (5) Worship (5) America (4) Blessings (4) God's promise (4) Light (4) politically correct (4) praise (4) unemployed (4) Coffee (3) Forgiveness (3) God's will (3) Grace (3) Holy Land Experience (3) Holy Spirit (3) Jesus (3) children (3) fear (3) miracles (3) victory (3) Alabaster Box (2) Armor (2) Beach (2) Blood of Jesus (2) Choices (2) Cleansing (2) Content (2) Daddy (2) Dance (2) Death (2) Direction (2) Fasting (2) Favor (2) Florida (2) Friends (2) God (2) God's Favor (2) His Word (2) Home (2) Idols (2) Mercy (2) Ministry (2) Ohio (2) Plan (2) Pray (2) Proverbs (2) Rejoice (2) Salvation (2) Sunshine (2) Sword (2) Thankful (2) Warrior (2) Warriors Manual (2) attacks (2) encouragement (2) frontline (2) healing (2) trust (2) 9-11 (1) Abraham (1) Abuse (1) Affairs (1) Alter (1) Anonymous (1) Ant (1) Backing away (1) Bible (1) Bloggers retreat (1) Blues (1) Breastplate (1) Butterfly (1) Canton (1) Career (1) Cat (1) Chile miners (1) Classified (1) Closet (1) Communion (1) Compromise (1) Confused (1) Coutryard (1) Cursing (1) Dancing (1) Darkness (1) Decisions (1) Detour (1) Distress (1) Dream (1) Exodus (1) FEMA. job (1) FROG (1) Faithful Instruction (1) Father's strength (1) First Aid (1) Flag (1) Flawless (1) Fragrance (1) Freedom (1) Generations (1) Gifting (1) Girlies (1) God First (1) God's Good Pleasure (1) God's Word (1) God's light (1) Grandchild (1) Grandchildren (1) Grandma (1) Green Grass (1) Helmet (1) Hephzibah (1) His voice (1) Hope (1) Household (1) Identity (1) Idleness (1) Instruction (1) Intellectual elite (1) Intercessor (1) Ireland (1) Jewish Temple (1) Jupiter (1) Letting go (1) Life (1) Lifeguard (1) Loneliness (1) Love (1) Maurading Forces (1) Merge Church (1) Merry Christmas (1) Mess (1) Military (1) Monday (1) Motivation (1) Name change (1) Nashville (1) Negative (1) New Day (1) New Name (1) Nursing home (1) Oatmeal Paste (1) Ocean (1) Offense (1) Offering (1) Parade (1) Past Mistakes (1) Poison (1) Positive (1) Pride (1) Priorities (1) Protocol (1) Psalm (1) Record (1) Refuge (1) Repent (1) Rescue (1) Resume (1) Retail (1) Rigousness (1) Robbers (1) Role Model (1) Roots (1) Salt (1) Sand (1) School (1) Scrapbook (1) Seasoning (1) Security (1) Seek Him (1) Sexual Promiscuity (1) Shalimar (1) Shame (1) Shield of Faith (1) Significance (1) Sin (1) Sing (1) Single Mothers (1) Son (1) Special Ops. (1) Steep (1) Sun (1) Sweat (1) Sword of the Spirit (1) Tea Pot (1) Tea bag (1) Teach (1) Temperature (1) Titus (1) Tolerant (1) Tomatoes (1) Toxins (1) Toys (1) Truth (1) Unsure (1) Venom (1) WWII (1) Walk This Way (1) Water (1) Wisdom (1) Words (1) alone (1) betrayal (1) bleach (1) bronchitis (1) challenges (1) clouds (1) comfort (1) cross-stitch (1) cupboard (1) divorce (1) flaming arrows (1) helping (1) integrity (1) job (1) journey (1) needlework (1) perseverance (1) resoration (1) rest (1) retail management (1) roach (1) separation (1) shield (1) slavation (1) solar power (1) sorrow (1) stars (1) stress (1) surgery (1) tatting (1) tax (1) tongue (1) unemployment (1) ungodliness (1) vision (1) wine (1) worry (1)

    Search This Blog