Thursday, November 19, 2009

Come Meet my Girlies

Over the next few entries I'm going to introduce you to some of my best girl friends.

Some of them I've know since I was little, but most of them have become my friends over the last several years.

Their faithfulness and flawless examples to me have been life changing.

These girls are always there for me pointing the way to hope.

As shinning examples of the Lord's forgiveness, mercy and grace I have clung to these gals on more than one occasion. They have never let me down.

They have shared their stories with me, not because they were proud of their pasts or experiences, but because of what God had done to change their lives. Thus giving me encouragement to make it through what ever current challenge I'm facing.

I look to these ladies for everything from simple DIY ideas and beauty tips to more complex issues like health and family salvation.

Each of my friends have had an encounter with God that inspires me to move closer to Him on a daily basis. With their help I am learning to put Him and His word first in my life, and to strive to be what He created me to be.

I hope you'll join me. I really want you to get to know these exceptional women and read their stories that have so influenced my life.

These gals will bless your socks off as I share their stories with you.

Blessings,
Princess, Daughter of the King of Kings
Mother of Princesses and Princes
Grandmother of Royalty

3 comments:

  1. How fun! You are so thoughtful.

    I hope you have a very blessed Thanksgiving! Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving, friend.

    Hugs and love,

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to read more on your life and the love you have to share! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your company!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Labels

    Prayer (11) battle gear (11) Faith (5) Family (5) Worship (5) America (4) Blessings (4) God's promise (4) Light (4) politically correct (4) praise (4) unemployed (4) Coffee (3) Forgiveness (3) God's will (3) Grace (3) Holy Land Experience (3) Holy Spirit (3) Jesus (3) children (3) fear (3) miracles (3) victory (3) Alabaster Box (2) Armor (2) Beach (2) Blood of Jesus (2) Choices (2) Cleansing (2) Content (2) Daddy (2) Dance (2) Death (2) Direction (2) Fasting (2) Favor (2) Florida (2) Friends (2) God (2) God's Favor (2) His Word (2) Home (2) Idols (2) Mercy (2) Ministry (2) Ohio (2) Plan (2) Pray (2) Proverbs (2) Rejoice (2) Salvation (2) Sunshine (2) Sword (2) Thankful (2) Warrior (2) Warriors Manual (2) attacks (2) encouragement (2) frontline (2) healing (2) trust (2) 9-11 (1) Abraham (1) Abuse (1) Affairs (1) Alter (1) Anonymous (1) Ant (1) Backing away (1) Bible (1) Bloggers retreat (1) Blues (1) Breastplate (1) Butterfly (1) Canton (1) Career (1) Cat (1) Chile miners (1) Classified (1) Closet (1) Communion (1) Compromise (1) Confused (1) Coutryard (1) Cursing (1) Dancing (1) Darkness (1) Decisions (1) Detour (1) Distress (1) Dream (1) Exodus (1) FEMA. job (1) FROG (1) Faithful Instruction (1) Father's strength (1) First Aid (1) Flag (1) Flawless (1) Fragrance (1) Freedom (1) Generations (1) Gifting (1) Girlies (1) God First (1) God's Good Pleasure (1) God's Word (1) God's light (1) Grandchild (1) Grandchildren (1) Grandma (1) Green Grass (1) Helmet (1) Hephzibah (1) His voice (1) Hope (1) Household (1) Identity (1) Idleness (1) Instruction (1) Intellectual elite (1) Intercessor (1) Ireland (1) Jewish Temple (1) Jupiter (1) Letting go (1) Life (1) Lifeguard (1) Loneliness (1) Love (1) Maurading Forces (1) Merge Church (1) Merry Christmas (1) Mess (1) Military (1) Monday (1) Motivation (1) Name change (1) Nashville (1) Negative (1) New Day (1) New Name (1) Nursing home (1) Oatmeal Paste (1) Ocean (1) Offense (1) Offering (1) Parade (1) Past Mistakes (1) Poison (1) Positive (1) Pride (1) Priorities (1) Protocol (1) Psalm (1) Record (1) Refuge (1) Repent (1) Rescue (1) Resume (1) Retail (1) Rigousness (1) Robbers (1) Role Model (1) Roots (1) Salt (1) Sand (1) School (1) Scrapbook (1) Seasoning (1) Security (1) Seek Him (1) Sexual Promiscuity (1) Shalimar (1) Shame (1) Shield of Faith (1) Significance (1) Sin (1) Sing (1) Single Mothers (1) Son (1) Special Ops. (1) Steep (1) Sun (1) Sweat (1) Sword of the Spirit (1) Tea Pot (1) Tea bag (1) Teach (1) Temperature (1) Titus (1) Tolerant (1) Tomatoes (1) Toxins (1) Toys (1) Truth (1) Unsure (1) Venom (1) WWII (1) Walk This Way (1) Water (1) Wisdom (1) Words (1) alone (1) betrayal (1) bleach (1) bronchitis (1) challenges (1) clouds (1) comfort (1) cross-stitch (1) cupboard (1) divorce (1) flaming arrows (1) helping (1) integrity (1) job (1) journey (1) needlework (1) perseverance (1) resoration (1) rest (1) retail management (1) roach (1) separation (1) shield (1) slavation (1) solar power (1) sorrow (1) stars (1) stress (1) surgery (1) tatting (1) tax (1) tongue (1) unemployment (1) ungodliness (1) vision (1) wine (1) worry (1)

    Search This Blog